Friday, March 30, 2012

Panomorphia | CD Cover Photo


People have been asking me about the cover image on my new CD, Panomorphia.  It’s not one of my photos, but it’s an amazing image that I chose because it absolutely conveys the spirit of the album.  The photo was taken by award winning photo journalist, Christopher Furlong, who licensed the image to me through an agent.  The photo shows Lloyd Scott, a retired Fireman and professional U.K. Footballer and “Extreme Fundraiser”, as he waded into Loch Ness. In support of a charity for Children with Leukemia, Mr. Scott wore a 180lb vintage diving suit, and walked the 26 mile rim of the famous Scottish lake, 30 feet below the surface in 37 degree water for 12 days straight.  He didn’t see the monster, but, “I only saw two fish - which means there wasn’t many in the loch in the first place or something has eaten them all.”

No comments: